Description Microprocessor-controlled heating from ambient to 65°C High contrast background illuminated by a bright LED array provides optimal specimen viewing Removable glass di...
Tags: histology, consumable
Fisher Healthcare™ Tissue-Plus O.C.T. Compound
Embedding medium for frozen tissue specimens to ensure optimal cutting temperature (O.C.T.).
- Embedding medium for frozen tissue specimens to ensure optimal cutting temperature (O.C.T)
- Water-soluble blend of glycols and resins that provides a convenient specimen matrix for cryostat sectioning at temperatures of -10°C and below
- Can be frozen between -10 and -80°C
- Will not dull cryostat blades
- Leaves no residue on slides during staining procedure, eliminating undesirable background staining
- Available in convenient squeeze 4oz. (118mL) bottle
- Use part 4589 to remove O.C.T. Compound while keeping tissue specimens frozen
|4 oz., 118mL|
|Embedding Frozen Tissue Specimens|
- Fisherbrand™Single Cytology Funnels For the Thermo Scientific™ Shandon™ CytoSpin™ Centrifuge Specifications For Use With Shandon CytoSpin Centrifuge Includes White Filter Ca...
- Fisher Scientific™Tissue Path™ Disposable Base Molds Inexpensive enough to be discarded, yet strong enough to be reused Description Available in common base mold sizes; can be...
- Fisherbrand™Histosette II™ Tissue and Biopsy Cassettes Open and close as often as necessary — cassettes will always relock securely Description Disposable, plastic cassettes ho...
- Fisher HealthCare™PROTOCOL™ Histological/Cytological Stains Manufactured with strict quality control to ensure lot-to-lot uniformity Specifications Type Bluing Reagent Color...