Fisherbrand™ Counter-Pens can be used to count cell growth on Petri dishes, inventory parts, or tally samples received. Combination marker/digital counter suits both laboratory and plant use.
Each time a mark is made with the felt-tipped pen, the counter beeps and its easy-to-read LCD displays the count.
- Marks hold your place while counter tracks your total
- Touch, sound, and count occur simultaneously
- Counter reads to 99,999
- Fail-safe reset
Length: 6 in. (15.2cm). Weight: 1 oz. (28.4g)
|To count cell growth on petri dishes, inventory parts and tally samples received|
- Fisherbrand™Disposable Inoculating Loops and Needles, For quantitative procedures such as sampling, serial dilutions and urine counts, as well as for bacterial inoculation. Fisher...
- Fisherbrand™ GramÖ™ Control/Test Slides Each slide can do the work of six regular slides through its grid of eight separate staining sections Description Six sections are bla...
- Fisherbrand™Petri Dishes with Clear Lid Description Made from medical-grade, gamma sterilized polystyrene Ventilation ribs on the lid allow for air circulation Manufactured in ...
- Description Scoops and weighs material at once. Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ SpatulaBalance transfers and weighs crystals, granulated material, solids, liquids, precipitates and chemica...