Description Monitors temperature of vaccine in freezers, water baths, heating blocks, incubators, and refrigerators with enclosed temperature-buffered sensor. Fisherbrand™ Traceabl...
Traceable™ Relative Humidity/Temperature Meters
Tags: traceable, small equipment
Fisher Scientific™ Traceable™ Relative Humidity/Temperature Meters allow you to monitor air conditions in environmental chambers, chemical storage areas, cleanrooms, incubators and stockrooms.
- Humidity range: 25 to 95% RH, Accuracy: ±2% (midrange) to ±4% (outside midrange)
- Continuously and simultaneously display relative humidity (11-661-11) or humidity/temperature (11-661-12) in extra-large, 0.62 in.-high (1.5cm) digits
- Made from high-impact, chemical-resistant ABS plastic
With Temperature Readout
- Temperature readout in °C or °F; ranges from 0° to 50°C (32° to 122°F) with ±1°C/°F accuracy
- Measures 0.75L x 3.25W x 7 in.H (2 x 8 x 18cm)
- Net weight: 5 oz. (142g)
- Wall mount included
With Temperature Readout and Dual Min./Max. Memory
- Temperature readout in °C and °F; ranges from 0° to 50°C (32° to 122°F) with ±1°C/°F accuracy
- Minimum and maximum memories permit air monitoring overnight, during weekends, or for virtually any other time period
- Measures 0.62L x 2.62W x 3.87 in.H (2 x 7 x 10cm)
- Net weight: 2 oz. (57g)
- Wall mount and bench stand included
A certificate is provided to indicate instrument traceability to standards provided by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST™). Calibrated by an ISO™ 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA™.
Cat. No. 11-661-13 meets federal requirements for CLIA Specification 493.1207 for monitoring temperature and humidity in clinical laboratories.
- Description Provides accurate reading when freezer/refrigerator doors are open with temperature-buffered, sensor-sealed in bottled glycol solution. Fisher Scientific™ Traceable™ Re...
- Description Portable thermometers measure infrared surface temperatures with view fields of 6:1 to 8:1. Fisher Scientific™ Traceable™ Noncontact Infrared Thermometers are ideal for...