Traceable™ Refrigerator/Freezer Alarm Thermometers
Provides accurate reading when freezer/refrigerator doors are open with temperature-buffered, sensor-sealed in bottled glycol solution. Fisher Scientific™ Traceable™ Refrigerator/Freezer Alarm Thermometer shows current, high and low temperatures and alerts user with visual and audible signals if temperature diverts from set points.
- Monitors temperature in freezers, refrigerators, incubators, water baths and heating blocks
- Triple display simultaneously shows current, high and low temperatures
- Alarm (Cat. No. 06-664-11 only) set in 1° increments alerts user with visual and audible signals if temperature goes outside setpoints
- 10 ft. long (3m) micro cable permits doors to close on it
- Dimensions: 4.25L x 2.75W x 0.75 in.H (11 x 7 x 2cm)
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA™; indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST™.
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|Monitoring temperature in freezers, refrigerators, incubators, heating blocks|
|-50° to +70°C|
|2.5 x 3.25 x 0.63 in. (63.5 x 82.5 x 16mm)|
|Velcro™ and magnetic mounting strip, one AA battery, ABS Plastic case|
|-58° to +158°F|
- Description Monitors temperature of vaccine in freezers, water baths, heating blocks, incubators, and refrigerators with enclosed temperature-buffered sensor. Fisherbrand™ Traceabl...
- Description Portable thermometers measure infrared surface temperatures with view fields of 6:1 to 8:1. Fisher Scientific™ Traceable™ Noncontact Infrared Thermometers are ideal for...
- Description Fisher Scientific™ Traceable™ Relative Humidity/Temperature Meters allow you to monitor air conditions in environmental chambers, chemical storage areas, cleanrooms, in...