Description Provides accurate reading when freezer/refrigerator doors are open with temperature-buffered, sensor-sealed in bottled glycol solution. Fisher Scientific™ Traceable™ Re...
Traceable™ Vaccine Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometer
Tags: traceable, small equipment
Monitors temperature of vaccine in freezers, water baths, heating blocks, incubators, and refrigerators with enclosed temperature-buffered sensor. Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Vaccine Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometer includes a probe which is sealed in glycol solution and insulates sensor when refrigerator door is opened.
- Triple display simultaneously shows Min/max and current temperatures, °F/°C switchable
- Bottle insulates sensor from rapid temperature changes when refrigerator door is opened
- One option has a 5mL bottle designed for vaccines; the other has a 10mL bottle
- Glass bottle filled with glycol mimics vaccine temperature and fits in trays
- Probe is sealed in glycol solution which insulates sensor when refridgerator door is opened
- Ten-foot micro-cable permits refrigerator doors to close on it
- Minimum/maximum memory monitors high and low readings overnight, on weekends, or for any time period
- Alarm is programmable in 1° increments, sounds continuously when temperature rises above/falls below set points and can be turned off manually
- High-impact, chemical-resistant ABS plastic case
- Temperature range: -50 to +70°C/-58 to +158°F
- Resolution: 1° accuracy: ±1C
Individually serial-numbered Traceable™ Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It provides traceability to standards provided by NIST.
- Description Portable thermometers measure infrared surface temperatures with view fields of 6:1 to 8:1. Fisher Scientific™ Traceable™ Noncontact Infrared Thermometers are ideal for...
- Description Fisher Scientific™ Traceable™ Relative Humidity/Temperature Meters allow you to monitor air conditions in environmental chambers, chemical storage areas, cleanrooms, in...