Traceable™ Thermometer/Clock/Humidity Monitor
Measures ambient temperature, relative humidity and tells time. Fisher Scientific™ Traceable™ Thermometer/Clock/Humidity Monitors are designed for easy operation, accuracy and reliability in industrial, educational, hospital, and government labs. They are ideal for use in incubators, storerooms, drying chambers, hoods, cleanrooms, environmental cabinets, and general lab applications.
- Three-line LCD display with 0.5 in.H (13mm) digits.
- Dual ranges: 0° to 50°C and 32° to 122°F
- Flip-down easel for desktop use
- Switch selectable Celsius or Fahrenheit readings
- Relative humidity range is 20 to 90%, resolution is 1% RH, and accuracy is ±8%
- Memory recalls highest and lowest temperature and humidity readings
- Clock shows time of day to the minute, with accuracy to 0.0190 seconds
- Easy-to-read LCD reports temperature with accuracy to ±1°C and resolution to 0.1°C/°F
Overall dimensions: 4.25L x 2.25W x 0.5 in. H (10.8 x 5.7 x 1.3cm)
Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA™; indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST™.
- Description Fisher Scientific™ Traceable™ Four-Channel Countdown Alarm Timer/Stopwatch with Memory Recall features four countdown channels plus stopwatch channel and time-of-day cl...
- Description Assorted bold colors for distinctive appearance. Fisher Scientific™ Traceable™ Multi-Colored Timer is supplied with 3 unique colorful frames, permitting personalization...