In conjunction with Fisherbrand dispenser tips, the instrument offers 59 different volume settings with accuracy and precision.
- Comfortable slim design; lightweight; well-balanced
- Smooth dispensing and one handed volume selection
- Reliable robust construction; innovative corrosion-resistant polymers
- Mechanical design (no batteries required)
- Convenient integrated volume table provides a quick reference for dispensed volumes
- Ten tip sizes for 59 different dispense volumes
- Open design allows use of third party tips, no more being locked into a sole source
- Tip ejection system allows user to remove tips without handling
Operating limits and exclusions
Liquids unsuitable for use with the Fisherbrand repeating pipetter and dispenser tips include, but are not limited to,those with:
- Vapor pressure exceeding 500mbar
- Viscosity: 20mPa S with 50mL tips; 260mPa S with 5mL Tips; 977mPa S with 1mL Tips
- Reagents that attack PP (Tip cylinder), HDPE (Tip piston), LCP (Tip piston 0.1mL) or PC/PBT and polycarbonate
- Temperature of instrument and reagent must be between 59° and 40°C (15° and 104°F)
|Shelf/rack mount, one each 0.1mL, 1mL and 10mL syringe tip, certificate of performance, operating manual|
- Description Fully autoclavable — entire pipetter can be steam autoclaved Soft-touch tip ejection — a gearing mechanism reducing tip ejection force up to 50% Ergonomic comfortable...
- Description 8- and 12-channel pipetters with volume range of 1 up to 300µL Fully autoclavable - entire pipetter can be steam autoclaved Extremely low plunger forces - work longer...
- Description Wetted parts are PTFE, FEP and borosilicate glass (allows instrument to be used with a wide variety of chemicals) 7 volume ranges to choose from Bubble-free dispensin...
- Fisherbrand™Pipet Controller Filler Durable and reliable large-capacity controller limits overaspiration Description Works with both glass and plastic pipets from 0.1 to 100m...
- Description Glass valves improve worker safety by eliminating mouth pipetting and handling of hazardous materials Long-lasting silicone is highly resistant to organic solvents Fi...
- Description Sterile, color-coded Thermo Scientific™ Labserv pipets feature graduated divisions. Pyrogen-free. Made from polystyrene Individually wrapped with paper and plas...
- Description Straight-cut tips and smooth, fire-polished tops to facilitate bulb attachment Positive constriction approximately 1 in. from the top to prevent cotton plugs from slip...
- Description Borosilicate glass Volume accuracy marked on each pipet Permanent amber markings Tuf-Temp™–treated tempered tips reduce chipping Order Info All pipets are available...