WiFi Data Loggers
Fisherbrand™ RFRHTEMP2000A Wireless Temperature and Humidity Datalogger
Wireless temperature and humidity datalogger with LCD display and audible alarms
Designed with external humidity and RTD based temperature sensors, the device provides a fast response time for both parameters. Functions include starting, stopping and downloading from the device wirelessly using the RFC1000 wireless transceiver. This allows you to quickly access data and spend less time maintaining the device. Data can be provided in real time back to a central PC, or device may be downloaded at periodic intervals. The digital display provides the current reading for both the humidity and temperature channels with minimum, maximum and average statistics accessible for a quick snapshot of the logged data.
Features user-programmable alarm settings for both temperature and humidity parameters. An audible buzzer and LED alarm indicator notifies users when the temperature or humidity is above or below the threshold set in the alarm. Email and text alarms can also be configured and sent from within the software, allowing users to be notified almost anywhere. Can be used as a single, wireless datalogging system, or it can be expanded to a large scale system, which can include hundreds of dataloggers measuring a number of areas (additional wireless dataloggers and transceivers may be required).
- Wireless, two-way communication
- View data in real-time
- Field upgradeable
- Audible and LED alarm indicators
- Cumulative alarm delay
- Fast installation; minimal long-term maintenance
- Full communication from one PC
- Time and money savings with battery management
- Reduction of false alarms
- Utilizes new MadgeTech Software, version 4.0
- Available with NIST traceable calibration certificate
- Reading Rate: One reading every second up to one every 24 hrs.
- Memory: 16,128 per channel
- LED Functionality: Green, blue, red lights indicate unit is logging; wireless mode; alarm condition
- Wrap Around: Yes
- Start Modes: Immediate start
- Calibration: Digital calibration through software
- Calibration Date: Automatically recorded within device
- Battery: 9V lithium (included); user replaceable
- Battery Life: 3 years typical at 1 min. reading rate; battery life indicator
- Computer Interface: USB to mini USB; 250,000 baud for standalone operation or RFC1000 required for wireless operation
- Data Format (for display): °C or °F, % RH
- Data Format (for software): Date and time stamped °C, K, °F, or °R,% RH, mg/mL, Dew Point (°C/K/°F/°R)
- Time Accuracy: ±1 min./month
- Software: XP SP3/Vista/Windows 7 (MadgeTech 4.0 only)
- Operating Environment: -20°C to +60°C (-4°F to +140°F); 0 to 95% RH noncondensing
- Dimensions: 3 x 3.5 x 0.95 in. (7.6 x 8.9 x 2.4cm)
- Internal Channel Temperature Range: -20°C to +60°C (-4°F to +140°F)
- Temperature Resolution: 0.01°C (0.02°F)
- Calibrated Accuracy: ±0.5°C/± 0.9°F (0°C to +55°C/32°F to 131°F )
- Response Time: 10 minutes free air
- Humidity Range: 0 to 95% RH
- Humidity Resolution: 0.1% RH
- Humidity Calibrated Accuracy: ±3.0% RH, ±2.0 % RH typical at 25°C (10 to 90% RH; 5 to 55°C)
- Response Time: 2 minutes to 63% of change
- RF Frequency: 2.45GHz IEEE 802.15.4 ultralow power wireless transceiver with fully bidirectional communication
- Band: ISM band 2.405 - 2.48 GHz
- Maximum output
- Power: +0dBm typical
- Receiver Sensitivity (RFC1000): -95dBm typical
- Range: 2000 ft. max. outdoors (line of sight unobstructed); 500 ft. max. indoors (typical urban)
MadgeTech Datalogger Software (Version 4.0)
- Wireless logger support
- Manage 100+ loggers simultaneously
- Built-in database storage
- Infinite graphing flexibility
- Extensive alarming with SMS, email and more
- Data can be viewed in graphical or tabular formats
- Summary and statistics views are available for further analysis
- Export to Excel™; data annotation; digital calibration and more
Ideal for both industrial or laboratory applications including supply-chain storage facilities, clean rooms, hospitals, medical and pharmaceutical, warehouse mapping, storage of perishable goods, chemical storage, incubator monitoring, greenhouse monitoring, HVAC, bakery/cereal production.
|Audible Buzzer, LED|
|RFRHTemp Two-way Datalogger|
|Ideal for both industrial or laboratory applications|
|-20° to +60°C|
|Resistance temperature detector|
|0 to 95%|
- Fisherbrand™ Temperature Data Logger 1 million reading storage capacity Specifications Model TEMP101A Certifications/Compliance CE Battery Type 3.6V Lithium Data Memory ...
- Fisher Scientific™Traceable™ Logger-Trac™ LN2 Temperature Datalogger External sensor designed for -200°C environments in the lab or in transit Description The Fisher Scientific...
- Fisher Scientific™ HiTemp140 Data Logger A rugged, high precision, temperature data logger built for harsh environments Specifications Temperature Range (Metric) 20° to 140°C ...
- Fisher Scientific™ High-Temperature Pressure Data Logger Designed for use in autoclave validation and mapping Requires : 15-060-081 USB Docking Station with cradle and software pa...
- Fisherbrand™ Humidity and Temperature Data Logger Ultra-high speed download capability Specifications Model RHTEMP101A Certifications/Compliance CE Battery Type 3.6V Lithi...