Fisher Scientific™ Digital Stereo Microscope High resolution 3.0MP digital camera, built into microscope Description Binocular For viewing large images at 10X magnification an...
Tags: equipment, fisher scientific
Fisher Scientific™ AX-500 Series Compound Research Microscope
Choice of three optical objectives and three optical heads. Fisher Scientific™ AX-500 Series Compound Research Microscope with ‘cool light’ LED illumination are designed or university and research laboratory use.
- Choice of optical objectives, with wide range of magnification: 4x, 10x, 40x, 100x: Achromat, Super high contrast and Plan achromat
- Choice of optical heads: Monocular, binocular, trinocular (permits attachment of a digital camera)
- Ergonomically designed, professional frame with low position coaxial focusing allows one handed operation, making extended use comfortable
- Adjustable 3W LED illumination with intensity control
- Built-in low drive mechanical stage with extended post for X and Y control (135mm x 140mm)
- 18mm eyepieces with rubber eyeshields
- 30° inclined ergonomic Siedentopf viewing head
|IEC power cord, built in cord hanger, dustcover, allen key|
|IEC 110V/220V (UL/CSA)|
|Super High Contrast DIN 4X, 10X, 40X, 100X|
|Inward-facing quadruple revolving|
|34 x 18 x 39cm (13.3 x 7.0 x 15.3 in.)|
|Two year for electrical parts (except bulbs, cords and fuses), five year for optical and mechanical parts|
- Fisher Scientific™ Inverted Infinity and Phase Contrast Microscope This advanced research microscope features infinity corrected and phase contrast optics, halogen illuminat...