isher Scientific™ Model 120 Sonic Dismembrator
Programmable system ideal for small volume liquid processing. There are 3 probe size options available which allow for processing 0.2-50mL volumes.
Use this sonic dismembrator for effective analysis and sample preparation of small sample sizes. Fisher Scientific™ Model 120 Sonic Dismembrator offers both manual and programmable operation for consistent and reproducible results. Processes 0.2 to 50mL.
- Processes 0.2 to 50mL
- 120 watts
- Programmable from 1 second to 10 hours
- Overload protection
- Pulse mode (1 second to 59 seconds)
- Energy Display(Watts and Joules)
- Available accessories include: 3 Probe sizes for individual samples, Eight tip horn for increased sample throughput, Cup Horn for indirect sonication
- Lightweight converter for handheld operation
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Stand not included.
|0.2 to 50mL|
|220 to 230V|
|13.5 x 8 x 6 in. (34.29 x 20.32 x 15.24cm)|
|20kHz (Ultrasonic Frequency)|
|Cell disruption, protein extraction, DNA shearing/ChIP assay|
|Generator, converter, 1/8 in. probe, power cable, wrench set. Note: Stand and Clamp shown in picture not included|
|1 sec. to 10 hrs.|
|220 to 230V 50/60Hz|
- Fisherbrand™Disposable Tissue Grinders Closed tissue grinder system minimizes sample contact by aerosols and sample overflow Specifications Capacity 0.5 oz., 15mL Include...
- Fisher Scientific™ Bead Mill 4 Homogenizer Description Broad performance range gentle mixing to high force homogenization Small footprint requires minimal bench space Suited fo...
- Fisher Scientific™ CompactDigital™ Overhead Stirrer Compact overhead stirrer, ideal for continuous, general purpose mixing. Easily fits into fume hoods or enclosed workstations. A...