Fisherbrand™ GramÖ™ Control/Test Slides Each slide can do the work of six regular slides through its grid of eight separate staining sections Description Six sections are bla...
Loops and Needles
Tags: consumable, microbiology
Fisherbrand™ Disposable Inoculating Loops and Needles,
For quantitative procedures such as sampling, serial dilutions and urine counts, as well as for bacterial inoculation. Fisherbrand™ Disposable Inoculating Loops and Needles are molded from a specially formulated, biologically inert polymer.
- Flexible enough to facilitate streaking, yet rigid enough to penetrate the media for subsurface inoculation
- Gamma-irradiated for sterility in accordance with U.S. Pharmacopoeia, Volume XX
- Combi Loop has a 10µL loop on one end and a 1µL loop on the other
- Color coded for easy identification
|960 Pack per Case|
|Certificate of dimensional accuracy|
|Inoculating Needle, Flexible|
|Biologically Inert Polymer|
- Fisherbrand™Petri Dishes with Clear Lid Description Made from medical-grade, gamma sterilized polystyrene Ventilation ribs on the lid allow for air circulation Manufactured in ...
- Description Fisherbrand™ Counter-Pens can be used to count cell growth on Petri dishes, inventory parts, or tally samples received. Combination marker/digital counter suits both la...
- Description Scoops and weighs material at once. Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ SpatulaBalance transfers and weighs crystals, granulated material, solids, liquids, precipitates and chemica...