Rapidly isolate primary cells for single-cell suspensions using Fisherbrand™ Cell Strainers. Sterile and ready to use for straining stem and primary cell samples. Disposable strainers feature universal fit for compatibility with most 50mL conical tubes. Available in three color-coded mesh sizes.Rapidly isolate primary cells
- Fast, simple alternative to gauze filtration
- Reliably dissociates cells from clumps or primary tissues
- Consistently obtain a uniform single-cell suspension
- Ideal for preparation of:
- Single-cell suspensions of stem and primary (blood, tissue, cancer) cells
- Specimens for primary cell cultures and immunogens
- Freezing stocks
- Filtering agglutinative proteins produced in inactivation serum
- Strong nylon mesh with evenly spaced pores for consistent results
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation and non-cytotoxic to maintain sample integrity
- Includes an extended lip for easier handling with forceps
- Color-coded polypropylene frame with tab enables easy handling and identification
- Individually packed, ready to use and disposable
|All 50mL conical tubes
- Description The Fisherbrand Cell Lifter is used with dishes and cell culture clusters for quick removal of cell layers. The one-piece design and chiseled blade provide improved con...
- Description Fisherbrand Cell Scrapers are appropriate for a variety of cell culture vessels. The uniquely designed handle and blade reduce cell damage during the harvesting process...
- Description Disposable Smooth spreading surface with slight upward angle reduces the risk of damaging agar sample L-shape allows application on the entire Petri dish or plate surf...