Fisherbrand™ Cryogenic Labels for Cryogenic Storage
Intended uses of cryostorage with liquid nitrogen, refrigeration and ultra-low temperature freezer applications. Comes in an easy to use dispenser box with 20 sheets per pack.
Ideal for all cryostorage, liquid nitrogen, refrigeration, and ultra-low temperature freezer applications. Suitable for use on microcentrifuge tubes, cryovials, racks, boxes and microtiter plates. Adhesive withstands temperatures from -196° to +121°C (-321° to +250°F)
- No need to self-laminate
- Thinner labels allow tubes to fit most storage systems
- Available in a full range of colors and sizes
- Guaranteed not to fall off under normal use (provided user instructions are followed)
- Also offered in laser printer-compatible sheets (see Cat. Nos. 15-930 and 15-940 Series)
Cryostorage, liquid nitrogen, refrigeration, and ultra-low temperature freezer applications
|1.5 to 2mL tubes|
|1.2 x 3.1cm|
|-196 to 121°C|
|Cryostorage, Liquid Nitrogen, refrigeration and ultra-low temperature freezer applications|
|0.5 x 1.25 in.|
|-321 to 250°F|
- Fisherbrand™Colored Labeling Tape, Rainbow Pack Colored Label Tape is useful for many labeling applications. It can be written on and will adhere to most surfaces. Description ...
- Fisherbrand™Lead-Free Autoclave Tape Stripes change to black after sterilization process. Description The word “AUTOCLAVED” appears in steam-sensitive lead-free ink when steam-...
- Fisherbrand™Industrial-Grade Vinyl Cleanroom Tape For light industrial use, clean construction and cleanroom support Description Designed for use in areas where ultraclean tape is...