Description Reference mark near top assists repositioning Manufactured from borosilicate glass Available in case of 36 Specifications Product Type Round Cuvette Mate...
Tags: consumable, chemistry
Fisherbrand™ Disposable Cuvettes
Choice of polystyrene or methacrylate
Fisherbrand™ Disposable Cuvettes are available in choice of polystyrene or methacrylate. Select polystyrene cuvets for assays in visible spectral range (340 to 750nm); for accuracy throughout UV/Vis range (285 to 750nm), choose cuvets made from a superior grade of methacrylate.
- Disposable 10mm pathlength cuvets designed for visible and UV/Vis assays
- Choice of 4.5 and 1.5mL sample capacity
- Clear four-sided cuvets are ideal for fluorimetry and nephelometry, as well as spectrophotometry
- Scale down assay volumes and save on reagents by using semimicro cuvets with capacity to 1.5mL
- Molded-in arrow indicates direction of transmission on standard and semimicro cuvets—helping assure uniformity
- Each case contains cuvets with same mold impression number—assuring precision between samples—standard deviation is <±0.005 extinction units between cuvets
|For assays in visible spectral range, accuracy throughout UV/Visible range|
|340 to 750nm|
- Fisherbrand™Absorption Quartz Micro Rectangular Cells with PTFE Lid Fit standard spectrophotometer cell holders Description All cells are 12.5mm wide 10mm path length rectangu...
- Fisherbrand™Fluorescence Rectangular Cells: Macro Cells With PTFE Lids, 4 Clear Windows Fit standard spectrophotometer cell holders Description All cells are 12.5mm wide 1, 5 ...
- Fisherbrand™ Electroporation Cuvettes Plus™ Disposable, color-coded cuvets fit most electroporators Specifications For Use With (Equipment) Electroporators Material Polycarb...