Description 81-Place white polycarbonate storage boxes Use in mechanical freezers and liquid nitrogen Dewars Cover is printed with a 9 x 9 numbered grid for inventory purposes Sta...
Sturdy yet economical, Fisherbrand Cryo/Freezer Boxes and Dividers are made of sturdy white cardboard, with a special moisture-repellent coating to protect them from the effects of liquid nitrogen or condensation from refrigerated equipment. Small holes on the bottom allow for safe drainage of liquid nitrogen or water.
Simple design for versatile use
- Unbreakable white fiberboard to protect samples
- Surface is easy to write on for identification
- Sized to fit all standard stainless-steel and polycarbonate storage systems
- Protective coating prevents water or liquid nitrogen from saturating box for increased longevity
- Tight lid-to-box fit means accidental separation is next to impossible
- Bottom drain holes allow safe drainage of liquid nitrogen, prevent moisture buildup
- Catalog numbers are printed on box lids for easy reorder
- Can be used in mechanical freezers and liquid nitrogen tanks at temperatures to -196°C
Choice of sizes and dividers for flexibility
- Three boxes come with dividers in popular configurations
- Four boxes come without dividers: choose the divider you need, replace it with another divider when needs change
Provide low-cost storage for laboratories in universities, government, medical research, and pharmaceutical facilities; In institutions performing artificial insemination, biotech, blood bank, and stem cell/bone marrow procedures.
Sold individually, with or without dividers as noted in table.
|Provides low-cost storage for laboratories in universities, government, medical research, and pharmaceutical facilities; in institutions performing artificial insemination, biotech, blood bank, and stem cell/bone marrow procedures|
|Used in mechanical freezers and liquid nitrogen tanks and all standard stainless steel and polycarbonate storage systems|
- Description Corrugated cardboard—single use 2mil polyliner safely holds biohazard waste Tight-fitting lid has flap opening to accept material; to dispose, simply close lid a...
- Description Great for organization on the bench, in the freezer or during transport Can be used at temperatures -80 to +121°C (112 to +249°F) Five color choices let you visually s...